I made these for all the veggie lovers in our house for the 4th of July and everyone ended up loving them.
They are perfect for meal prepping and super easy to just add on top of nourish bowls & salads throughout the week
~1 cup of brown rice
~2 sweet potatoes
~1 cup of organic unsalted black beans
~1.5 cups gluten free flour (I used Bobsredmill)
~handful of chopped green onions
~pinch of pink salt & pepper
~1.5 tsp cumin
~1 tsp paprika
~1 tsp garlic powder
~1 tsp onion powder
- cook 1 cup of brown rice
- bake 2 sweet potatoes in the oven for about 45 minutes at 350 degrees
- mash 1 cup of black beans
- in a bowl combine the brown rice, sweet potatoes, and black beans. Mash it all together with the gluten free flour and a handful of chopped green onions
- add all the spices!
- roll into little patties…grease a baking sheet with a little olive oil and bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes on each side or until desired crispiness
- serve on a bun or a bed of greens and enjoy!!