We couldn’t think of a better way to end this year on the Glowdown than inviting the amazing Dr. Anjali Kasunich onto the podcast. Anjali is a licensed naturopathic doctor and the founder of Mantra Health Medicine, and the in-house health practitioner at Erewhon Market, our FAVORITE grocery store in Los Angeles. She is passionate about helping people understand and heal what’s causing their symptoms so they can thrive. In today’s episode, we talk all things wellness, women’s health and naturopathic medicine with Dr. Anjali, including:
- Her journey in the world of health and why she chose to become a naturopathic doctor
- What goes into being a naturopathic doctor and combining Eastern and Western medicine techniques
- Healing anxiety through our daily foods and natural supplements
- Women’s health and the food cycles and natural products to best maintain a balance within the female body and hormone system
- Where naturopathic medicine lies within one’s medical care routine
We learned so much from Dr. Anjali about naturopathic medicine and her wealth of knowledge with natural healing remedies, and hope you did too!
We have a Facebook group, and we want YOU to join! Grab your adaptogenic lattes and palo santo and head to our Facebook group: “Get The Glowdown Podcast Babes”. This is a group for health oriented goddesses to freely discuss anything that their hearts desire pertaining to health and wellness. Head to the page and introduce yourself!
Raise your vibration:
Follow Sloane on Instagram
Follow Anna on Instagram
Join the Facebook group
Check out Dr. Anjali’s Website and book an appointment