Thanksgiving week is upon us, and it comes as no surprise that this year’s Thanksgiving will be unlike any other in our lifetime. Whether you’re staying home or safely gathering with family, we can try our best to put aside the hardships of this year, be grateful for what we have and enjoy the company of loved ones, be it virtually or in-person. In today’s episode, we give our tips on how to make this Thanksgiving as positive and safe as can be, including:
- Seeing family vs. Not seeing family
- Dealing with the food habits and stigmas surrounding eating on Thanksgiving
- Effectively dealing with judgement from family members (and the importance of self-love and self care!)
- Navigating stress surrounding being with family or COVID
- Finding a way to positively work through the divisions that this year has sown within all of us
We hope you learned something from our tips and can implement them, practice self-love and self-care (as always!) and have a happy and wholesome Thanksgiving!
We are also thrilled to be working with one of our favorite brands, Further Food! Make sure to check out their website linked below, and use code GLOW for 15% off your first order of their amazing products!
Raise your vibration:
Follow Sloane on Instagram
Follow Anna on Instagram
Join the Facebook group
Check out Further Food (Use code GLOW at checkout for 15% off)