It was a pleasure to have Lexi Atkins on the podcast today. A true renaissance woman of many trades, in addition to being a model, actress and artist, she is also a holistic wellness coach/herbalist and the founder of Tely Organics, with a cafe and online store bringing natural supplements and health products to her clients both in-person and online. In today’s episode, we talk all things wellness, adaptogens, and life with Lexi, including:
- Her healing journey, and how she found herself in the world of wellness while being an actress and singer
- How she uses adaptogens and herbal supplements in her daily routine, and how to incorporate them into yours
- Being self-taught about wellness and running her own business
- The importance of ingredients and quality in everything we consume
- How she balances her life with all aspects of her career
We learned so much from Lexi and hope you did too! Make sure to check out her social media accounts and website linked below to learn more about her and her brand!
This episode is also brought to you by EnergyBits! Make sure to click the link below and use code “GLOWDOWN” for a discount on your purchase.
We have a Facebook group, and we want YOU to join! Grab your adaptogenic lattes and palo santo and head to our Facebook group: “Get The Glowdown Podcast Babes”. This is a group for health oriented goddesses to freely discuss anything that their hearts desire pertaining to health and wellness. Head to the page and introduce yourself!
Raise your vibration:
Follow Sloane on Instagram
Follow Anna on Instagram
Join the Facebook group
Follow Lexi’s Instagram Accounts:
LA Approved (her favorite wellness products)
Tely Organics (her brand and cafe)
Check out Lexi’s Website
EnergyBits (use code GLOWDOWN for a discount)