Today we’re honored to have one of our dream guests on the podcast: the amazing and inspirational Jordan Younger from The Balanced Blonde! Jordan is a bonafide blogger and spiritual expert, having been a blogger for over 7 years. She works daily to help others attain their highest self and spiritual status through spirituality, healing and self-love. In today’s episode, we dive deeper into Jordan’s life and career, including:
- Leaving grad school and turning her lifelong passion into her career
- Her journey with Orthorexia and learning how to stay true to herself
- Sharing her life online and setting healthy boundaries for doing so
- Finding the aspects of spirituality that work for YOU (spirituality is different for everyone!)
- Respectfully spreading spirituality and healing to others in your life
We are so glad Jordan could come on the podcast, and hope you feel inspired by her sage words and wonderful energy!
Today’s episode also has a message from our own Sloane Elizabeth on her upcoming FREE live food freedom workshop on September 30th at 8pm eastern time! Click the link below to reserve a spot, you won’t want to miss it.
We have a Facebook group, and we want YOU to join! Grab your adaptogenic lattes and palo santo and head to our Facebook group: “Get The Glowdown Podcast Babes”. This is a group for health oriented goddesses to freely discuss anything that their hearts desire pertaining to health and wellness. Head to the page and introduce yourself!
Raise your vibration:
Follow Sloane on Instagram
Follow Anna on Instagram
Join the Facebook group
Follow Jordan on Instagram
Check out Jordan’s Blog
Register for Sloane’s Free Workshop