To continue spirituality month here on Get the Glowdown we are delighted to have the amazing Tamarin Oblowitz on the podcast. Born and based in Australia, Tam received her M.A in Clinical Psychology in the U.S and trained at prestigious clinics in Beverly Hills, working with clients using traditional and scientific methods of psychology. Now living in Sydney, Tam founded EmpowHER healing, where she combines her traditional psychological background with her spiritual training and intuitive outlook, coaching her clients on how to better their lives through both psychological therapy and spirituality. In today’s episode, we talk all things psychology and spirituality, including:
- Her backstory and roots in clinical psychology, and how she shifted her focus toward spirituality
- Blending science and traditional psychology with spirituality
- Explaining her intuitive abilities and how she implements them in her coaching
- Ego vs. Intuition and how to work with both in your life
- Getting in touch with your higher self and your spirit guides and angels
We are so happy we got to have Tam share some of her wisdom on the podcast and hope you learned something valuable that you can add to your own routine!
We have a Facebook group, and we want YOU to join! Grab your adaptogenic lattes and palo santo and head to our Facebook group: “Get The Glowdown Podcast Babes”. This is a group for health oriented goddesses to freely discuss anything that their hearts desire pertaining to health and wellness. Head to the page and introduce yourself!
Follow Get the Glowdown on Instagram
Follow Tam on Instagram
Follow Sloane on Instagram
Follow Anna on Instagram
Join the Facebook group