Today’s episode is an insightful interview with Meredith Williams, who is a Registered Dietitian with Campus Dining at Vanderbilt University. Meredith is not only a sweetheart, but she has so much knowledge about what it means to live a healthy life. She is a supporter of living a life where there is room for every kind of food, and that is why Meredith doesn’t like using the word “unhealthy”. She prefers to eat with the colors to get the maximum number of nutrients in! We learned so much from Meredith, so get comfortable, grab your matcha latte, and press play.
We also talk about:
- What to eat while being active vs. bulking up
- Eating protein after a workout
- What a balanced meal looks life
- Tips for students trying to eat healthy in a college dining hall
- Does breakfast matter?
- Intermittent fasting
- Eating and drinking alcohol
- Gluten & dairy…are they bad?!?
Raise your vibration:
Follow Sloane on Instagram
Follow Anna on Instagram
Join the Facebook group