So you’re sitting at the restaurant for dinner with 9 of your best friends and everyone is having a great time. You’re currently having a war in your head about whether to speak out about your intolerance and ask how you can modify the menu…or you could order without “drama” and pray you won’t feel sick after. We have ALL been there! Today we are talking about how you can move into your most confident self to put your dietary needs first while ordering and be unapologetic about it! Listen in on our advice for how we order at restaurants and handle the teasing at the dinner table!
We also talk about:
- How we handle comments from friends and family
- Our typical go-to order when there seems like there are just no options
- How we handle eating at a fancier restaurant with a set menu
- Examples of what we would order eating different cuisines
- Sloane’s free LIVE workshop next week – Register here!
We have a Facebook group, and we want YOU to join! Grab your adaptogenic lattes and palo santo and head to our Facebook group: “Get The Glowdown Podcast Babes”. This is a group for health oriented goddesses to freely discuss anything that their hearts desire pertaining to health and wellness. Head to the page and introduce yourself + share your #ManifestationWins and what you are currently bringing into your life!
Raise your vibration:
Follow Sloane on Instagram
Follow Anna on Instagram
Join the Facebook group